The company was established in 1948 by TA Erasmus(Snr) On 1960 his son TA Erasmus(Jnr) took over. At 1999 Willie Mocke (Snr) bought the company and the name changed to Uitzicht Sand due to the mining venture we are involved with.
We have been running a mining operation since 1994 that's open to the public to collect their own products.
We specialize in building sand, plaster sand and filling sand do all concrete materials as well.
The truck fleet is always ready and able to supply any amount of material to our clients. From Rayton in the east to Beestekraal in the west and Pretoria North to Sandton in the South.
We have completed projects like:
Brits Mall, Sediba Mall, Mahem Quad track. Elandmine. Plenty of schools and churches.
Truck loads varied from Mini to Maxi loads.
We have a fully equipped workshop that specialize in manufacturing and welding of all special steels: aluminium, stainless, mild steel ext.
We plan and develop all small to medium structures.